2 Pioneer Shallow Mount Subwoofers

southtj

I have two brand new Pioneer TS-SW1041D 10" shallow mount subwoofers. They are in the unopened box. I was going to put them in my Jeep but couldn't get the box. Description below.
The Pioneer TS-SW1041D is a 10" shallow mount subwoofer with a mounting depth of 2-7/8"(less than half of a typical sub in this class). This allows for wider mounting possibilities in different vehicles. Power handling is rated at 1000 max, 250 watts(rms) and the Air Suspension Control System locks air between the main cone and the drive cone for improved linearity and bass response. M-shaped speaker surrounding provides improved sound quality over traditional arch shape while angled push terminals save space and help avoid bending wires when connecting.

Features

* Size: 10"
* 1000w max, 250w nominal power handling
* Frequency Response: 20-1000Hz
* Sensitivity: 87db
* Ohm Rating: 4
* Reduced mounting depth of 2-7/8" and unique design
* Double woofer cone with Air Suspension Control System
* Woofer cone material: Composite IMPP using Interlaced Carbon Fiber and Ultra Long Glass Fiber
* 4 Layer, long voice coil
* Dimensions: 11-1/8" x 3-1/2"
$75 each.

These rock! I have one in my XJ right now. I got some slim truck boxes awhile back, sold the truck, but didn't want to get rid of perfectly good boxes. I'm a Pioneer fan and so when it came time to fill the boxes these were the perfect fit. I have one and the other is in my lady's vehicle. Couldn't ask for better sound or performance out of them!

Back