For sale j10 drivetrain runs great !!!

johnzupko

My best friend and I are parting out a J10 Honcho, the only thing we are keeping is the body and frame, all drivetrain will go to install 383 stroker to power the 2 1/2 ton rockwells we are installing. The jeep is a 79 J10 Honcho 4X4 with the Chrysler/Amc 360. the engine has been freshened up from the previous owner who was a chrysler fanatic. new water pump, alternator, fuel pump, soft plugs, carb etc.. clean, excellent running engine. it has a 4 speed trans with transfer case, we will look up model soon on transfer case. will sell as whole or split up components. anyone interested can e mail me. we have left the jeep intact so anyone interested can turn key and start to verify smooth running fresh engine. if sold whole we will include all linkages etc needed for your installation from this vehicle. any questions feel free to inquire via email johnunderscorezupkoatyahoo.com had to spell it that way for now sorry dont have 5 posts yet. the mileage is unknown but whole engine was repainted and obviously dissassembled due to new gaskets visible and new softplugs and runs like a dream. we believe its just a stock refreshed engine will take and send pics if wanted.

Pictures of drivetrain

Engine : 360 v8
Transmission : Borg Warner T18
Transfer case : Dana Spicer "Dana 20"
also have a video of startup and run of engine.
any reasonable offers will not be overlooked...
Thanks !

Attachments

• SSPX0058.jpg
    SSPX0058.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 108
  • SSPX0059.jpg
    SSPX0059.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 109
  • SSPX0062.jpg
    SSPX0062.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 121
  • SSPX0066.jpg