1995 Wrangler FOR SALE. 4.0L, 5 Speed, 58,000 Original Miles.Garage kept 1995 Jeep Wr

Mosbydog1

Garage kept 1995 Jeep Wrangler - Great condition - less than 58,000 original miles.
Includes the following:
Exterior - soft top (black), hardtop (tan), matching full steel doors, half steel doors (green), pair of mirrors that fit existing door hinges which allow you to legally drive with doors off, 4 inch lift, tow bar, dolly for hardtop.
Interior - Sound bar with dome light, steel lock box / center console, Sony - single disk CD stereo with mp3 jack, Sirius radio window mount stereo receiver, heavy duty molded rubber floor mats and cargo liner.

The jeep is clean and runs very well. It passed MD inspection two years ago and has only been driven 1,000 miles since purchased. The soft top is about four years old and is in very good condition. I have every receipt to include the original sticker price tag, the first oil change, the suspension lift, and most recent oil change, etc...

I couldn't post my link to this thread so email me if interested or search Craigslist, Baltimore, 1995 Jeep Wrangler and you will find my post with a link to a boat load of photos.

Email or call Matt for additional info: 443 336 9614

Back