TJ Rockers, 2 pairs

jeeperwilly

Hey guys, its been awhile. Finally moved into the new house and digging stuff out of boxes. I still have 2 sets left from a group I had cut last year(or maybe it was 2 years ago?). They come with all stainless steel mounting hardware. Made from 3/16" HRPO, they have 6" of side coverage, 8" of bottom coverage, mount with 6 points on the side of the tub and 6 points in the bottom. I was selling them for $185 each and steel has gone up but I need room in the garage and some funds for a trailer build. $150 cash( or $160Paypal+shipping) will net you a set. These will still need the mounting holes countersunk (Add $35 for me to counter sink them), and I haven't looked yet but I might be short on some of the fasterns. Who ever gets the first one will definitely have enough hardware for a complete set. If the second one is a couple short, I'll knock 5 bucks off and you can run to the hardware store.

20120814_194708_723-1.jpg

Mounted....

IMG_1595-1.jpg

IMG_1440-1.jpg

IMG_1435-1.jpg

I should finally be starting on a swing out tire carrier by next week. Still slowly getting work space. I'll post up picks in the wrangler forum when I get it finished. Glad to be back and hopefully building some more stuff.

Thanks,

Paul

Btt

$125 w/o hardware. Shipping will be no more than $75 for lower 48. Closer to Mn the cheaper(So UPS tells me:lol:)

Last edited:

Cleaning the garage out. $100 w/o hardware. I guarentee you, you will not find a stouter rocker at a better price.....ever.

Sure do. Still have 2 pairs. I'd have to requote the shipping price since its been almost 2 months. Most likely still around $75 bucks.

Do you have a paypal account? What kind of hardware do I need to install these? What installs in the drilled tub to bolt to?

The rocker are bare metal and currently not counter sunk. I can always countersink them if you want. The hardware I sell with the rockers are stainless steel flat socket cap screws, these of course need to be counter sunk. You could also use button socket cap screws. They attach on the inside of the tub with backing plates on the sides and fender washers on the floor. There is also a bolt that runs into the side of the fender and this uses a fender washer as a backing plate. I do have paypal and if you're interested shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
Back