Rubicon Wheels

UrbanJeep

Yes I am looking for a set of Rubicon Wheels and PM me so I can get an idea on prices if anyone willing to part with them.[addsig]

i cant think of any regulars here that have a rubi off the top of my head.... try ebay... good luck... i like those wheels too[addsig]

They have a few sets on ebay ...I ran across last night
they were up to about 450-500 dollars when I last saw
them with 3 days to go.... :-D [addsig]

I have seen rubicon wheels sell from $1000 to $1400. I have been watching the prices for the past couple of weeks because I might be selling a brand new set of 5 in the next couple of weeks. So if you want you should look there.[addsig]

There are so many great looking and preforming wheels out there for less money. All I can think of is WHY? tug[addsig]

The Classic II's have worn off of me now b/c I saw them on the new Tomb Raider Rubicon and I am not a fan of them now... I have always loved 5-spoke wheels and I think the Rubicon wheels would look good on my Jeep[addsig]

just get some black ones. ar 767's maybe. I think they look the best on a jeep. right now i have some Eagle alloys that I don't like because i'm not into the bling bling stuff.[addsig]

We ordered a new rubicon and finally got delivery in April. My husband put a Rubicon long arm 3 1/2" lift and 35" tires on it before we went to Moab in June. So we have 5 stock rims and tires with only a couple hundred miles on them. Will sell them for $700.00. Let me know if you are interested. [addsig]

Back