parts for sale

redrockcrawler

i am parting out a 1992 buggy here is the list and it is in utah please email @ redrockcrawler@msn.com

1-tera low 231 case compitetion welded
2-ax-15 transmission
3-dana 44 rearend fatory width 5 on 4.5 bolt with 4.88 and lockrite
4-dana 30 front cromemoly shafts 4.88,lockrite,posi lock
5-more high steer kit with cromemoly tie rods and 5/8 heims
6-1 set of 6inch skyjacker mono leafs brand new
7-4.0 motor from 90 xj (cheap)
8- front 30 from xj (cheap)
9-set of procomp 35x12.5x15 at less than 1000 miles on them
10-set of 33x12.5x15 swampers tsl 2 are new 2 are wore
11- parting out 1990 xj every thing but trans is there :lol:

Will you take 500 for the rear axle???? What year and type of jeep is it out of???

Your jeep pics

Not sure where Redrockcrawler is J but if he is in the Salt Lake area and your going to buy the rear end I could trailer it down to Moab for you over Labor day. LOL and Sound the same goes for the motor as well.

Utah_jeepster, is that anywhere close to you ??? I will send the money if it is...:)

jhiggins said:
Utah_jeepster, is that anywhere close to you ??? I will send the money if it is...:)
About 45 minutes north.. if you send da cash Red can call me when he gets it and I will head over and pick it up for ya.. but oh boy is it going to cost you....lol

jhiggins said:
LMAO how much is it going to cost me Utah ???? LOL...:p :p :p :p :p
Well my transport agent said I should quote you .55$ a mile.. but I will think maybe 1.55$ a mile is better...heheheh no it will only cost you a 12 pack of Texas beer not this Utah stuff (4.0%) and a tank of gas.
Thats cheap if you ask me.. oh I like Lowenbrau Dark

What kind of rear diff is in that XJ? Arn't they D44s too? or are they 8.25? If it's over a D35 then I'm interested.

Utah_jeepster, LMAO ok I will get you some real beer ...hehehehehe

RedRock,

I tried the e-mail address, but got no response. I am still interested in the posi-lock for the dana 30. Tell me what the asking price is. Thanks

Todd

does every TJ have that hole in the panel???

i dont want to split the posi lock up if i dont have to it fits on my dana 60 and i am trying to re use it

Maybe I am missing something, but the posi-lock is only used on the dana 30. It locks the two shafts together on the passanger side. I have never seen a dana 60 with an axel disconnect. It may be that we are talking about two different items.

Todd

first i want 300 for the tires second the dana 60 out of a 1994 to current dodge 3/4 truck has the same vacume shifter and the posi lock will fit both

Back