stuff 4 sale

jps4jeep

Super Moderator
I am cleaning out all of my car parts so some of these are not even for a jeep or car but I will thow them up

1-94 YJ rear bumperetts taken off some time in 97
1-94 YJ factory locking center console, no key real good condition
1-94 YJ factory locking center console, with key but top portion is starting to seperate. not noticable unless you lift on it
2-94 YJ factory ignition coil, both in good working condition
1-94 YJ factory rear view mirror
1-02 Honda cbr f4i factory exhaust maybe 200 miles
1-02 Honda cbr f4i factory wind screen
2-02 Honda cbr f4i rear directionals
2-02 Honda cbr f4i front directionals with entire pigtail

I am gonna throw these on ebay but I figured I give yall first chance!

I will probably be throwing more things up as I realize I don't need them. Thanks all!

Email me jps4jeep@aol.com

Johnny

I can take pics, but it will be a while for me to get them up, I can let you look at them in person, your so close to me anyways. I don't want a whole lot for them.

johnny

really thinkin about this off roading thing this weekend, how far away is it?
also, any way to get a key for that console?

Boston, You know you want to come! email me, I will send you my cell #, you can ride down with me!!

As for the consoles, both are grey, one is out of my current YJ, And thats the one I don't have a key for (if you had the key to the console, it can also start me ignition) The other is out of my old YJ and was removed back in 1998 and been on a shelf since. I have the key to this one, but the lid is starting to seperate, not bad unless you are anal about things (like I am)

If you really want them, I will switch the key cylinders and give you the better console with a key. If you want your key to lock the console, I can take the cylinder out, meet up with you and get your spare key and then just change the tumblers to your key, lock smith will do it for about $3-$5 takes a day or two depending on the lock smith.

If you want, I can meet up with you, or give you directions to my house (about 10 mins from back bay) and you can look at them there, little jeep chat, beer or two, you know.

Johnny

probably, don't want to sell you something unless you are 100% haqppy with it. If you wan't you can get a paint designed to dye plastic, but can get expensive and might chip real bad.

I found this on ebay, might be what your looking for
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33695&item=2428825845

image-missing.png

Just like the one I have, but tan!

It looks like the lock cylinder is missing. Bid low and offer the seller cheap money if it is missing. Check out what the stealership wants for a lock and key, If it in fact missing the key cylinder, and jeep is over priced, I will see if I can hook you up.

Johnny

yeah went to surplus store today.... pretty freakin small. any way to get a cool lookin ammo box like that but like twice the height?

Small spare tire

Ya, I have one of those too, but opens a dofferent, doesn't have a hinge, the whole top just comes off. I use it when I go wheelin.

'93 Larado Transmission Blues

Bar, we don't need no stinkin bar! hehe just meet up under the over pass on soilders field road, I already have two king cobra 40's in paper bags for us! I just need to put the offroad tires on my shopping cart!

Hey on a serious note, if you wanna go, email me, I will get the particulars to you and determine a place to meet up.

jps4jeep@aol.com

Johnny

Accually if you get this before lunch today, I can probably meet up with you and we can figure something out (I need a reason to get out of this office)

Back