1987 wrangler

B.Jones

1987 jeep wrangler with 4.2 258 and manual transmission.BAD THINGS:: the transmission will not stay in reverse.needs new exhaust(the muffler brackets rotted away). the blinkers dont work(probably something with the wiring). leaks a little oil( not enough to worry about), probably the seals.oil pressure, gas, and voltage guage dont work. Hard to crank in the morning(like all carberated jeeps). GOOD THINGS:: Brand new pavement ends flip top with upper half doors, been on exactly 2 weeks. bikini tops. heating and air work. 4 brand new 33x12.50 dunlop all terrains and polished eagle alloys. new carpet set still in the box. brand new 180$ cd player with removable face. new rollbar padding and seat covers. New fuel pump. rebuilt carberater. 4 inch pro comp suspension lift. 3 inch body lift, transfer case lowering kit. brand new strawberry pearl paint job. could use an extra clear coat(looks red until the sun hits it and then it gives off a shade of gold). comes with 5 factory wheels and 1 tire. comes with a fold down light bar and 2 offroad lights. the light bar is missing a couple of bolts. I can throw in the old top also(it is black with a small hole behind passenger. ultimate center console and cooler. new crate engine with around 55,000 miles. the jeep itself has 167,000. with price of the jeep i've put in over 7,800 dollars. Asking 7,200 obo. I have to go to college and i need the money to help pay for tuiton and books. E-mail me for pictures at Brandon_Jones12@msn.com. it may take me a couple of days to send them

Back