1995 Jeep YJ for sale

ah_too_bad

this is a great 95 jeep for sale with 116k miles.... first the bad, so i dont waste your time...

BAD: Paint is fading on hood... and on hood only! Small exhaust leak (of course), and it has a 4banger, needs full size spare.

Now of course, if you are still interested, the good...

GOOD: It looks great still, no rust at all! A great flexin 3" Skyjacker lift, awesome trail/street procomp X-terrains 31" tires w/15X9 xtreme Alloys. New Bestop Soft top with tinted windows. Procomp ES3000 shocks. Has a hitch w/ball mount. It still runs awesome... and it will hook up. CB/PS/PB/TW/AM/FM/CS/rear seat and carpet/soundbar

I have only used this off roading very lightly on the green trails at Badlands in IN, I'm sure you know the one. Also, if you want those 33's (even though it's not smart with the Dana 35) just get a $60 2" body lift and enjoy your 33's. With the 4:10 gearing, it will push them fine.

I am located in central Indiana. I am only asking $6,250.00 for it. This is negotionable. I am looking for a nice and older J10, 20 or Commanche with no more than a small V8. If you have a trade in mind... ask, I'M OPEN FOR SUGG. I am only sellign this bc it does not haul the quads around that well.

Email me at ah_too_bad@hotmail.com or gmturner@iupui.edu or call me at 317-786-7532 for any questions. So, thanks for reading my little shpeal (Sp??).

Bumpers for TJ Rubicon

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

I have more, just email me at ah_too_bad@Hotmail.com

FIVE - 30x9.50 All-Terrains

That is a real nice Jeep. I would definetely look into it if I didn't have mine already.-al

stock articulation pics!

It just started leaking steering fluid.... unbelievable... i think it's trying to beg me not to sell it. But anyway, i'm looking into the problem, if the pump or box needs to be replaced, i will replace it with AGR parts, but then i would definately expect $6250 for it. I will not put the AGR box 1 on it, this would make it hardly street drivable, i will put on the Box 2 with a pump. This is most likely going on ebay by the end of the week. I just wanted to list it here to avoid a dumba** dealer purchasing it. I wanted to give fellow jeepers a chance first. So, if at all interested, email at ah_too_bad@hotmail.com, or check out ebay on friday...

Thanks for all the comments as well...

P.S. if you are in the military, i will be a little more generous on the negotiations... hoooah.

I took it in and they said it was a hose, I got the part, they put it in... and now it's fly again. here are some more pics..

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

:lol: [/code]

If I put this on ebay, what should I put as the reserve? Just looking for some input so I can get it sold without getting robbed.

Thanks.

sorry about that man, my mom is going to co-sign and we are going to try again. If it's still for sale let me know by an email or on here so that i know. I still have the vin# and everything.

it's still for sale, i am not going to put it on ebay until this weekend. So let me know as soon as you know about the status of your loan.

man, my dumb mother won't do it and she won't let my step dad co sign for me. Sorry to waste your time man. Peace!

thats all right man, I feel bad for you, I can tell you really want this Jeep. Well, keep trying if you can and check out ebay motors this weekend. I'm going to put the reserve at around $5900.00, just to give you a head's up. Take it easy man.

image-missing.png

man, i hate to let her go, but its just not practical right now... i am really in regret for selling this, it's been one damn good jeep.. It's followed CJ's with 35'S... of course it was locked then. Hopefully, i will get another and make it just a trail rig, but for now i need a tow rig. Thanks for the complement man!

P.S. I'm wasted off wild turkeyright now, so sorry for the typing

ah_too_bad said:
P.S. I'm wasted off wild turkeyright now, so sorry for the typing

Now THAT.... was funny! :lol: :lol:

well... i just bought a new damn steering box for it. The leak persisted, so i took into my buddy at 4wheelparts and they found the problem. So, i just dropped $700 bucks on a Jeep I'm selling. Oh well. It's worth it. But I can't put in the trader here like I had planned bc It won't be put on untill next Friday.

image-missing.png

Back