MuttNutt Growler

sarmadq

Hello all,

I wanted to know if the MuttNutt's rig is a NC Growler or a selfmade rig.

Sorry, am new and cannot send a PM to MuttNutt directly, yet.

My name is Sarmad Qureshi, 'Sam'. I'm from Karachi, Pakistan. I own a 1982 M151A2 - M825, that was auctioned off by the Army here. Its uncut and have tried my best to restore it to its original condition, got a lot of help from people at g838.org

A couple of pics of mine.

Attachments

• IMG01580-20100202-1803qqqq.jpg
    IMG01580-20100202-1803qqqq.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 2,037
  • IMG01456-20100121-1319.jpg
    IMG01456-20100121-1319.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 288

Nice Jeep!

As far as the mutt nutt,I dont think he is active here anymore.I also have no idea what the mutt nutt is.

Thank you guys. Any of the moderators here know about him or his whereabouts ?

Actually, I think his was originally an actual M151, I just think it was re-built using the finest hack fabitry ;) actually I think the body was either some home built dood dad or a kit of some type.

I only say this because his had ifs/irs, not a very common chasis to find and build off of.

Hello all,

I wanted to know if the MuttNutt's rig is a NC Growler or a selfmade rig.

Sorry, am new and cannot send a PM to MuttNutt directly, yet.

My name is Sarmad Qureshi, 'Sam'. I'm from Karachi, Pakistan. I own a 1982 M151A2 - M825, that was auctioned off by the Army here. Its uncut and have tried my best to restore it to its original condition, got a lot of help from people at g838.org

A couple of pics of mine.
buddy I'm off this jeep site cause every person I met,is an *******.go into youtube under MUTTNUTT u will see video of my American growler,the company out of north Carolina built thousand of these buggies,for the island police and military,these tube dunebuggys are badass,all m151 components,and they come with 50 caliber machine guns att.four wheel independent suspension,factory snorkel,jep people are jealous that my bad ass muttnutt is better than theirs.

buddy I'm off this jeep site cause every person I met,is an *******.go into youtube under MUTTNUTT u will see video of my American growler,the company out of north Carolina built thousand of these buggies,for the island police and military,these tube dunebuggys are badass,all m151 components,and they come with 50 caliber machine guns att.four wheel independent suspension,factory snorkel,jep people are jealous that my bad ass muttnutt is better than theirs.

Interesting take on things. I'll have to disagree and add that the folks on here are some of the nicest I've seen online anywhere.

Back