• rsz_rsz_74.jpg
    rsz_rsz_74.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 446

this is a prototype of what im wanting to go with, i will be using aluminum

Attachments

• rsz_rsz_71.jpg
    rsz_rsz_71.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 414
Nice. Seeing all this, I'm assuming you got a decent shop to work out of?? I got a garage, mig welder, port-o-band. and sawzall......it gets me through tough times though. :sawzall::welder: :givemebeer:. Oh, yeah.....I about forgot about the fridge.

Nice. Seeing all this, I'm assuming you got a decent shop to work out of?? I got a garage, mig welder, port-o-band. and sawzall......it gets me through tough times though. :sawzall::welder: :givemebeer:. Oh, yeah.....I about forgot about the fridge.
its a ok shop but, wish it was bigger. the machine that im using to do my wheel rings is not mine, just using it.........cant afford one of those . yeah you gotta have a fridge:drunk: thats the most important thing. im sure youve heard of terre haute? im about 25 miles south of there

more pics

Attachments

• rsz_rsz_sam_0643.jpg
    rsz_rsz_sam_0643.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 429
  • rsz_1rsz_sam_0455.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_sam_0455.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 442
  • rsz_1rsz_sam_0456.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_sam_0456.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 360
  • rsz_1rsz_sam_0457.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_sam_0457.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 450

indy dyno run. my lights are on because of a bad brakelight switch. the guy had a problem keeping his dyno tach hooked up......2nd run was good

Really nice looking rims and rings, too bad after all that work they are not true beadlocks.

(sigh) (whimper) I have been holding out for the scorpion motor to come out for the F-150 in a couple of months! I think it would be a good fit into my 2001 TJ. I need to see the transmission size. I was also looking for a wrecked 5 BMW that has that diesel in it. Oh the options!

That is a pretty sweet jeep, I'm in brazil indiana, not to far from you at all

Wow couple years ago my friend and I were trying to research the possibilities of a diesel swap in my 2003 TJ.

Back