My Daughters Rock Crawler

abfservices

I am new here, and I just want to share with you guys, the project I have started. It will be finished hopefully in time for my daughters birthday in may.

I am completely gutting the Jeep and using just the Body. The frame will be completely custom with IRS suspension and Coilover shocks. I will let you in on the motor size and details later.

Good luck if your just starting and want it done by may
thats a lot of work yet alone cash , hope you have a lot of extra hands because its going to be hard to do by your self
I started in 04 and still not quite finished now in 11 almost 95% but keep finding little things :shades:
pictures sure would be nice to see what you have to start with ,
I know your daughter will love it weather you finish it on time or not .,

Don't think mine will ever be done and why IRS?

Ok here are the pics. What do you think? I know it's not what you expected, but hey she is only turning 3

Attachments

• IMAG0319.jpg
    IMAG0319.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 610
  • IMAG0315.jpg
    IMAG0315.jpg
    971 KB · Views: 711
  • IMAG0316.jpg
    IMAG0316.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 567
  • IMAG0318.jpg
    IMAG0318.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 458
  • IMAG0321.jpg
    IMAG0321.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 945

:DWow you threw a curve at us, I LOVE IT!!:D
I was under the impression it was a full size ,
A friend of mine in NY built his son a power wheels bigfoot using a 5hp motor and running gear from a old john deer lawn mower
I know your little girl will love it you definitely need to post the finished product
wish my little girl was still 3 she's now a young lady going on 17 come may .
Time flies so enjoy it they grow way to fast :driving-g

HAHA, Yeah I was trying to throw a curve ball. I know it will be a ton of fun to build, and Even more fun watching her crawl around the mud, rocks, and creeks with it. I will post pictures as a continue to work on it. I will be using Steering u-joints for the rear axles, so that it can Have IRS

HAHA..Ya you got me.

I have been contemplating using D50 TTB in the front and rear of a buggy for 4 steer IFS/IRS, it can be done, and can be very strong depending on how you attempt it.

I will have some very soon. I am juggling building this and preparing an investment property for a tenant. I have ordered wheels and tires and I am basically waiting on them to come in.

updates? I would love to see how this turnes out, i bet my daughter would love sumthing like that!!!! my daughter is only 4 mounths old so i wanna get started on 1 :D

Back