Hillbilly Heaven '04 Unlimited

injunblood

Well ya'll I'm finally gettin close to completion (if there ever is a such a place). Here is what I have:

2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
8" custom Skyjacker Rock Ready lift w/LA
36x15.5x15 Mickey Thompson Baja Claw
15x10 MT Classic lock
4.88 Yukon gears
Yukon Grizzly Locker on the rear
Yukon 4340 front axle shafts with Yukon Super joints
SOLID diff covers
2" wheel spacers
MX6 shocks
Warn 9.5ti winch
Warn Rock Crawler front and rear bumper
Full size Warn tire carrier
Warrior polished aluminum diamond plate
11 Off road lights
Headlights with LED turn signals built in
Cobra CB w/ Firestick antenna
Smittybilt XRC light bar
Drake Offroad aluminum fluid caps (oil,radiator, PS, transmission dip stick, master cylinder, Windshield washer fluid, oil dip stick)

Um that's all that comes to mind right now. Profile pic is before the lights.

Attachments

• IMG_0483-1.JPG
    IMG_0483-1.JPG
    713.9 KB · Views: 429
  • IMG_0459-1.JPG
    IMG_0459-1.JPG
    707.5 KB · Views: 727
  • DSCF4238.JPG
    DSCF4238.JPG
    495.5 KB · Views: 426
  • DSCF4237.JPG
    DSCF4237.JPG
    452.3 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:

That is a nice looking Unlimited! Have you had to regear with the 36s?

Thanks ya'll.

Yep, it is regeared to 4.88. 75mph is pretty much bout it on the top end cause it won't do 80. :) Sounds like a train.

I added that and some other things I forgot about to the list.

IDK, those tires are just too small. Lol. Really though, nice aesthetics. What did you do to color the dash? Is that an aftermarket steering wheel? Or did you add color to the factory one? I would like to add more color to my interior.

TrailRatedRN said:
IDK, those tires are just too small. Lol. Really though, nice aesthetics. What did you do to color the dash? Is that an aftermarket steering wheel? Or did you add color to the factory one? I would like to add more color to my interior.

Idk for sure but I think he painted the dash and that's a steering wheel cover

The dash was painted with Fusion. It's a spray paint designed for plastics. 7 coats. And yep it's a steering wheel cover.

I feel like the steering wheel covers make the wheel feel too big and they always move around on me. Mayb it's a girl thing

Just added the new Skyjacker 9000 Series dual steering stabilizers. Next to add the new Skyjacker M95 Shocks. I got the shocks already (not installed yet) just waiting for Skyjacker to send me some red boots to go on them.

IMG_0527.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back