Yj wrangler build questions

joey5639

Hey fellow jeepers I'm in the works of attempting to start building my yj 95 wrangler into an apache just like the one that has been online with the blue stripe hopefully comes out well. My question to you guys is do you think it will be a good idea to try recreate it? And also if you have seen what the car looks like does anyone know what the holes on the sides of the apache hood are called? And how might i go by purchasing something like it or would i have to do it myself ? Or what? Please let me know what you guys think

Attachments

• image-1010521447.jpg
    image-1010521447.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 1,376
  • image-935160804.jpg
    image-935160804.jpg
    666.5 KB · Views: 4,391

The apache is a sick build. Since its a Mopar jeep the hood is custom made, the holes are designed to be like the exhaust (I think thats what it's called) on the actual apache helicopter. But even the apache jeep came after another Mopar apache car.... Can't remember what though. Id go for it buddy! Its an awesome jeep!

Go for it! It will be a lot of work but you'll get a very cool jeep out of it. The hood was custom made by Mopar so as far as getting another you'd have to talk to them... Your best bet is to do it yourself or custom. The jeep apache is designed after another one of mopars builds also called apache but I can't find it. It was a super fast sports car though. Good luck if you go for it and don't forget your build thread once you start!

Its been a while that I've been on here i have no idea if the trans am had one i contacted a couple companies and actually found the people who sell the vents to sell me one i finally got it after a hard 6 months or so of looking I'm going to get it put on jan 3 cant wait .

Attachments

• image-3931083372.jpg
    image-3931083372.jpg
    495 KB · Views: 1,252
  • image-3093163864.jpg
    image-3093163864.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 374
  • image-3254563428.jpg
    image-3254563428.jpg
    546.3 KB · Views: 2,109
Go for it! It will be a lot of work but you'll get a very cool jeep out of it. The hood was custom made by Mopar so as far as getting another you'd have to talk to them... Your best bet is to do it yourself or custom. The jeep apache is designed after another one of mopars builds also called apache but I can't find it. It was a super fast sports car though. Good luck if you go for it and don't forget your build thread once you start!

Hey buddy im almost done with my build man i didnt forget about the thread

Back