75 cj5

thanks! I can't wait! I'm going all three days! I feel terrible tho, my buddy and his daughter just built a couple 7s and together we are red white and blue ! I made arrangements to have all three hauled down and back, but today he left work for a stress test and has to have a triple bypass in the morning! They were so totally psyched for it to :-|

Our thoughts and prayers to your buddy , our best wishes for a full recovery .

What Greg says X2!!! That test may have saved his life.
Are you going anyway? I'm sure pictures & stories would do a lot to help his recovery.

What Greg says X2!!! That test may have saved his life.
Are you going anyway? I'm sure pictures & stories would do a lot to help his recovery.

I whole heartedly agree . My dad had found through a test over 15 years ago that he too needed bypass surgery . He's still here thanks to modern medicine. I've elected to secretly give him my 1980 cj5 since he likes to drive it and bugs me to insure and register it ( not done with resto work yet). I feel your buddy will be fine . I'm sure he would want you to make the event but we'll respect your feelings and best judgement . Just want all to be well for you both .

Just stopping by tto say Hello! Been a while, but I was thinking about my Jeepz peeps since yesterday when I suggested a local guy, who's selling a 75 frame up resto that he should check out this site =)
I've got some updates on the build I'll post soon as I get a few pics together.

Back