Chili pepper tj build :)

MountainBilly

This thread is for ideas for mods along with posts of thing on my jeep
It is all stock with 265s grill guard and grill inserts 4.0 sport straight drive

When I bought it

image-3524612875.jpg

Now

image-2948769539.jpg

image-973117697.jpg

image-444523439.jpg

Great looking Jeep. Any plans to lift it?

You may want to hold off on the fender flares for now, they are generally used when much wider tires are added and stick out past the stock fender flares. If you put them on now, I don't think you will like the look, with wider tires on I think it give a jeep a wider tougher look, but with stockish width tires, I don't think it would look too good.

You may want to hold off on the fender flares for now, they are generally used when much wider tires are added and stick out past the stock fender flares. If you put them on now, I don't think you will like the look, with wider tires on I think it give a jeep a wider tougher look, but with stockish width tires, I don't think it would look too good.

I agree 100% that's what I was iffy about.... I think I decided bullet hole wheels olympic 50" bumper and save for flowmaster that I will probly get next spring.... I'm thinking seriously about a re 2 inch bb lift next summer

That's a big difference in look on new grill guard color.

Back