1. Chili pepper tj build :)

    This thread is for ideas for mods along with posts of thing on my jeep
    It is all stock with 265s grill guard and grill inserts 4.0 sport straight drive

    When I bought it

    Chili pepper tj build :)-image-3524612875.jpg

    Now

    Chili pepper tj build :)-image-2948769539.jpg



    Chili pepper tj build :)-image-973117697.jpg



    Chili pepper tj build :)-image-444523439.jpg

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Virginia Beach VA
    Posts
    8,004

    Re: Chili pepper tj build :)

    Great looking Jeep. Any plans to lift it?
    My 2005 Wrangler Build Thread

    “He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.” -Compressions 8.7:1

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryMason View Post
    Great looking Jeep. Any plans to lift it?
    I have thought of a 2 inch bb sometime when I get the money....what brand do u recommend ?

  4. Re: Chili pepper tj build :)

    Nice ride. Would like to subscribe for any of your mods done/doing..

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by lefthand90 View Post
    Nice ride. Would like to subscribe for any of your mods done/doing..
    my plan for this summer is to save up for a set of ion alloy chrome bullet hole wheels

  6. #6
    Got a summer job and Dacron up for ion 171 black and chrome wheels cb radio and xennon 4 inch flat fender flares

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Chili pepper tj build :)

    You may want to hold off on the fender flares for now, they are generally used when much wider tires are added and stick out past the stock fender flares. If you put them on now, I don't think you will like the look, with wider tires on I think it give a jeep a wider tougher look, but with stockish width tires, I don't think it would look too good.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 69jeepcj View Post
    You may want to hold off on the fender flares for now, they are generally used when much wider tires are added and stick out past the stock fender flares. If you put them on now, I don't think you will like the look, with wider tires on I think it give a jeep a wider tougher look, but with stockish width tires, I don't think it would look too good.
    I agree 100% that's what I was iffy about.... I think I decided bullet hole wheels olympic 50" bumper and save for flowmaster that I will probly get next spring.... I'm thinking seriously about a re 2 inch bb lift next summer

  9. #9
    Chili pepper tj build :)-image-74812873.jpg



    Chili pepper tj build :)-image-219959088.jpg
    Tomorrow I plan on takin the end caps off

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Chili pepper tj build :)

    Have you thought about putting flat fenders on it?? would look pretty tough.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by 69jeepcj View Post
    Have you thought about putting flat fenders on it?? would look pretty tough.
    I have thought of gettin the xenon 4 inch flat flares eventually when I get the money

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by 69jeepcj View Post
    Have you thought about putting flat fenders on it?? would look pretty tough.
    But I don't want to loose this


    Chili pepper tj build :)-image-4232683841.jpg

    I love the wide look

  13. #13
    Plasti diped the bezels stone guards and grille inserts


    Chili pepper tj build :)-image-3137207320.jpg



    Chili pepper tj build :)-image-1705022703.jpg

  14. Re: Chili pepper tj build :)

    That's a big difference in look on new grill guard color.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by lefthand90 View Post
    That's a big difference in look on new grill guard color.
    Thank you

  16. #16
    No more milk jugs!

    Chili pepper tj build :)-image-47377706.jpg

  17. Re: Chili pepper tj build :)

    Good start to a rebuild

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in