1979 CJ7 Quadra Trac with TH400 - Restoration project

cjsit960

Just a update as the project is coming alone. Just want to thank everybody for the information that's been passed alone.

Chevy 350 Vortex Motor 5.7L

Attachments

• 111 117.JPG
    111 117.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 29
  • 111 118.JPG
    111 118.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 31
  • 111 119.JPG
    111 119.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 25

Any wiring harness recommendation feel free to let me know.

I'm doing something different. Building my own electric panel that mounts between rollbar overhead but can't post any pics here for some reason

Sent from my D6708 using Jeepz.com mobile app

Got it. Obviously nothing fastened down. The cover will have almost all switches aside from headlights, ignition key,horn and wiper switch. There is a fuse panel for always on, ignition on and small one is for accessory, the two larger relays are activated by ignition key position

I'm doing something different. Building my own electric panel that mounts between rollbar overhead but can't post any pics here for some reason

Got it. Obviously nothing fastened down. The cover will have almost all switches aside from headlights, ignition key,horn and wiper switch. I may pit wiper switch on cover also.There is a fuse panel for always on, ignition on and small one is for accessory, the two larger relays are activated by ignition key position

I drew up wiring logic for the whole thing. I can send them to you if you like. I didn't want to squeeze under the dash or go in the engine bay. Plus it's far from any water.

which painless harness did you use ?

I did the direct fit, pn 10150. Gave me the wiring for the entire jeep from tail lights to head lights and everything in between. I liked that the wires were labeled the length of wire, so when you cut to length you still knew what they were for.

Sent from my iPad using Jeepz.com mobile app

Back