AC's 2011 JK Sport 3.8L 6-SpeedManual

sprkeng

I bought it in 2012 to tow it behind our RV we no longer own. Up to this point only things I had added are the Raceline Renegade wheels and the Armor sidebar. Siderail.jpeg

Sent from my LG-H918 using Jeepz.com mobile app

This year 2019 in August I replaced the OEM softtop that was showing age, the zippers were harder to use and the windows were scratched.

I did some research and I decided on the Bestop TrekTop NX Plus, (free install) it best served what I wanted from a softtop. After my skin cancer I beat early this year, going topless with the Jeep is not possible. This gives me easy window on & off, opening the Sunrider from the inside is perfect and I added the Bestop retractable sun shade. After the sun goes down I retract the shade and it's out of the way. The tinted windows are a nice touch.BestopTrekTopNSPlus.jpeg

In September 2019, I replaced the leaking Rancho shocks that I had installed back in 2013.

I purchased the suspension from 4WheelParts and installation. I went with the Rubicon Express 2.5 inch lift and leveling kit. Also had them replace the ball joints and the Track bar (Rubicon Express)

I've been off-road with new suspension and I'm very pleased and impressed with the ride stability.

Next up is replacing the tires and maybe the wheels. it might wait til spring.20191207_112522.jpegRubiconExpress-1683.jpeg

Back