A mild Renegade build

eric m

IMG_0506.JPGIMG_0512.JPGIMG_0778.JPGIMG_0787.JPGIMG_0842.JPGIMG_0841.JPGIMG_0848.JPGIMG_0850.JPGIMG_0850.JPG

This a 2015 Jeep Renegade I’ve been building for a friend. It started off stock, since then we’ve added the following:

K&N intake
68mm throttle body
Magnaflow cat-back exhaust
Valkyrie carrier bearing and rear diff skid plates
Avid 2” lift
Eibach 1.7” front and 1.1” rear springs (yielded 4” plus lift in front)
2” wheel spacers
235/75 r17 tires
Did the pinch seam mod

And currently I’m in the process of painting the aftermarket hood, laid the base and clear yesterday, going to add flat black and the vents and cowl portion. I will keep this updated for kicks as once again this isn’t my Jeep I’m just doing all the work on it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

You have it looking good. Can’t wait for the next update. I seen one of the new Jeep Cherokees lifted 3” probably, the other day with some aggressive tires. It looked good. I just seen it as it rolled by. Stay Safe.

You have to appreciate this site, Talk Jeeps so many discussions over issues to make yours Great.

Thanks, I think his next upgrades (aside from finishing and installing the hood) will be to add a light bar (bars) he’s getting from someone on a Renegade Facebook group. Most of the upgrades he has planned out appearance oriented.

Nice! Where did you find the lift?

Regards,
JPNinPA

Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. -Jesse Jackson

Nice! Where did you find the lift?

Regards,
JPNinPA

I believe he found the lift on eBay, the guy he bought it from had it but hadn’t installed it and his Renegade got totaled.

IMG_0881.JPG IMG_0882.JPGIMG_0884.JPGIMG_0885.JPGIMG_0889.JPGIMG_0890.JPG

We got the hood on, still angry about the tape issues 🤬🤬. We also added roof rails, a rack and a light bar.

Nice! I like it.

Is the renegade alabaster silver?

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Glacier Metallic [Silver]
Looked it up.

Regards,
JPNinPA

Back