Stealth-Pod subwoofer enclosure question

fatty_chris

Does anyone have this installed in their Jeep? I have a 2006 Rubicon and I just installed a new head unit and speakers. The sound is pretty good, but I have to cut out the bass completely to keep the plastic dash from rattling. So, I want to get a sub to take care of the lows. This seems like a pretty good idea, but I want to see if anyone actually tried it and liked it.

Yeah, I thought about that, but I'm not sure I want to tear my seat apart. I'm not really all that handy with tools, and I don't have a lot of free time to take care of it correctly.

I'm looking for something that isn't too expensive and works with fairly low wattage. I'm not looking for a crazy loud bass, just something that would help out the low-end that's seriously missing.

go to my YouTube under rockincrawler also myspace under rockincrawler or
uroc_97_tj send friend request if it doesn't let you see pic's. I've been doing custom car audio for over 25 yrs. You should see my wife's postal jeep!

Thanks for the replies. I ended up having a box built for an 8" sub and putting that in the trunk. It sounds pretty good, but I have no trunk space :(

Back