fog lights and low beams not working

today i put the siverstar h3 bulbs in the fog lights, and tested them and they were working. when it got dark outside, i turned on my lights and foglights and they turned on for literally two seconds and shut off, there is a green light above the fog light button, and its not turning on like it normally does when i push the button, the fog lights are my only headlights, as i have blacked out the headlights... how can i get them working again? (i have checked the fuses on the pass. side and all are fine, also the block under the hood right behind the battery where the relays are and all is fine except one small 20 amp maxi fuse, but its not labeled, so idk what it goes to... i have replaced it twice and blows everytime):evil::???:

Disconnect the fog lamp connectors on the harness. Replace the 20 amp fuse and see if it still blows. If not , re-check the new bulbs in the fog lamps for a short to ground.

I checked them today and i had a short, +&- wires was touchin. fixed it, and now they work great. thanx guys

Last edited:
Back