lights on your hood?

I made my owe hood light bar and thought i would get pulled over it is a little hi but its been a year and im dooing good..but if you are looking to get one make it yourself. it cost me $30 for the lights the aluminum i had sitting around cut and bent had to make a little taller for the squirters but i realy like it...NOTE NOT FOR NIGHT TIME USE thay shine off the hood and reflect on the windshild..

Attachments

• light.jpg
    light.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 684

Sweet...lights that can not be used at night time. Looks cool though!

I saw an old CJ last year at Jeepfest, the guy made a bracket for spotlights that used the same bolts that go through the hood hinges. No new holes to drill, and they looked great. He drove it there, so Im assuming they are street legal...maybe you just have to point them down or backwards on highway? Looked real nice IMO.

Attachments

• JEEPFEST 029.jpg
    JEEPFEST 029.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 319
Last edited:
Yeah, I still don't get wasting the money on lights that can't be used at night. That only leaves the daytime and I doubt they are much help then. Is it only because it "looks" cool? :-|

You can still use them at night.. (I DO) its not that bad but there is a glar im just putting out a WARNING to jeepers what thay do...so if you like it make ur own... i put $30 dollers in the light and 15 minutes in making the bracket...and if not OK...

Back