Speakers in sound bar??

captjanes

i am thinking about putting 2 8 or 10 inch subs in my light bar out side depending on the room i got and 6x9's in the center. do any one have this done or can it possibility be done? well i know it can be done just figuring out a way to do it.. also could someone explain to me what the difference is between 2/3/4 way speakers. i know it mite seem like a stupid/dumb question but i got a pretty good idea just making sure haha

2 way speaker
image-missing.png

3 way speaker
image-missing.png

4 way speaker
image-missing.png

It just means how many individual components (ie: woofer, midrange, tweeter) that a speaker has.

Subs in the light bar? I think they would take up too much room and hang down too far in the passenger compartment. I'd like to see it if you can make it work. It would be a good solution to the sub location problem.

thanks alot southtj about the speakers that was what i thought so i guess my thinking was right haha... as for the sound bar it is possible because i searched ebay for some ideas and i found a 6 speaker sound bar for about $150. it had 2 6" woofer out side and 2 mid range and 2 tweeter and a dome light.. not a bad price for the bar and everything but i want to make my own becasue them speakers are most likely junk if they are that cheap

Back