Jeep LJ Subwoofers

jacob123

I have a pair of 12s in a box built to fit exactly in a TJ. I need to figure out how to fasten it to my jeep so it not only is stationary, but is also relatively theftproof. if needed, this is the box. also, where did you mount your amp, I was thinking about underneath the back seat, is this a good decision?
Thank you in advance.

jacob123 said:
I have a pair of 12s in a box built to fit exactly in a TJ. I need to figure out how to fasten it to my jeep so it not only is stationary, but is also relatively theftproof. if needed, this is the box. also, where did you mount your amp, I was thinking about underneath the back seat, is this a good decision?
Thank you in advance.

Use L brackets and self drilling screws and the amp I would put under that seat I would put it behind the back seat

My amp is under the rear seat, it's an alpine and I've never had any problems with heat or anything, only a blown fuse from bad wiring by the previous owner. It's relatively theftproof, as long as you lock the rear tailgate and have something covering your subs, I'll take better pictures tm, here are a couple.

Attachments

• image-2956618355.jpg
    image-2956618355.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 5,640
  • image-3150858328.jpg
    image-3150858328.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 982

yeah, my problem is that I have the Jeep unlimited, which means its a foot longer in the back, so it doesnt fit snugly between the seat and the tailgate. hence my dillema.

Back