MA Audio Amp Problem

freedomfly

I have two amps under the backseat of my wrangler. One powers two 10in subs (1800w amp) and the other powers my two speakers on the sound bar (800w amp). But ever since last Tuesday they have been randomly shutting off. When ever I go and wiggle the fuses on the 800w amp it will power back up and run for a random amount of time. I don't think that it is overheating because it worked all the way to work Wednesday (70minutes) but shut down later on a two mile trip. I checked all of the fuses and they are all good. I thought that maybe the fuses got jiggled out when hitting a bump but then it shut down while I was idling in the drive way. I can not figure it out at all. Can someone please help me out? I have tried everything that I could think of. I was thinking maybe there is a problem with the contacts for the fuses inside the actual amp, but I don't know? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Do you mean that both amps are shutting off, or just the smaller one? Was the protect light on? Were any lights on the amp on?

Back