Rb 1 nav ,grand cherokee limited

D MAC

Recently had the RB 1 stereo stolen from my 2004 limited, can the stereo be identified, by say my vehicle vinn #:???:

when it comes to electronics, I would imagine it would be dependent on the serial # of the unit

So they caught the thief and you want to identify that it is yours?

Or you want to identify what you had to replace it??

Or something different?

I wan't the serial number for the police report in case they recover it an so it can be traced if pawned,. And wan't part/model number to replace it. BUT NO HAVENT CAUGHT THEM, TORE THE RADIO OUT STOLE SPARE TIRE,EMPTIED THE GLOVE BOX AN CONSOLE, STOLE BATTERY, AND PUNCHED A HOLE IN GAS TANK WITH SCREW DRIVER, BUT FIRST TOOK IT MUDIN !!!!

TORE THE RADIO OUT STOLE SPARE TIRE,EMPTIED THE GLOVE BOX AN CONSOLE, STOLE BATTERY, AND PUNCHED A HOLE IN GAS TANK WITH SCREW DRIVER, BUT FIRST TOOK IT MUDIN !!!!

:eek:

tried to send you the vinn by your ya-hoo, it said could not be delivered , dealer said serial # was not avalible,gave me 56038629AB as replacement part #, is that the only one that will plug in? there is a lot of them out there..

tried to send you the vinn by your ya-hoo, it said could not be delivered , dealer said serial # was not avalible,gave me 56038629AB as replacement part #, is that the only one that will plug in? there is a lot of them out there..

Check your PM.. Part numbers are listed and options.

Sent from my iPad using Jeepz

Back