Audio electronix for dummies 101

Are you guys really that butt-hurt??..My apologies if it appears i have offended or discredited anyone....I believe the delivery of this blog was warranted, yet the manner at which it was delivered can be interpreted as differently as the number of subscribers. My sense of humor differs from yours and was displayed here multiple times...but like you said...i must be new to the site..which I am...the "cutting-up" less than jeep worthy comment was jestfully written.... Say whatever you want to to feel like you actually contributed to this topic...I have yet to read it other than "shame on you rubn1out"...but if you feel better....I guess that is really what matters to you..i'm a big boy and I can take whatever bashing you can throw at me..i don't care...but those of you who do need some form of electrical assistance....feel free to indulge in countless gigabytes of free charts, formulas. shematics, wiring diagrams, and FAQ's w/answers just a few clicks away :) ....oh...and you're welcome

Dude, no one is bashing you. We are just trying to inform you that here at jeepz.com we don't start off by insulting the other members no matter how screwed up we think their set up is. No one asked for your website either. This is a place of dirty beat to crap Jeeps, not show room bassed out shiny things. The arrogance emitting from you is annoying from a new member no matter your "knowledge". Prove your expertese by answering actual questions and chronically correct resolutions WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE. Everyone asking for help is already humbled enough, no need to send jabs insulting intelligence and know-how.

TLDR: We didn't welcome you with open arms by calling you a dummy or assuming that you are in dire need of help, please return the favor.

I think this topic can be closed/locked at anytime.

It's all part of my humor...i'm rolling in my chair reading some of these responses...it's great...and i've seen MANY way better looking jeeps on here than my own... so there goes your "beat to crap" theory....

Back