Grand cherokee 06

rikkiallison

Hey Jeep world looking for any advice or suggestions for what seems to be an electrical problem with my cherokee. My fan for my heater decides when it wants to work sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and all the lights will come on on the dash, drives fine, nothing happens then they all turn off - read a lot about computer problems and that it can get spendy to fix. Any ideas?

I know this is a little old but i'll respond anyway.. First to check are the bulkhead connectors under the dash assembly on the driver side area. Make sure the main distribution connectors are properly secured and tight. By a long shot, i could also be the PDC connectors under the hood. There are several electrical connectors located under the PDC(Power distribution block) A.K.A fuse box. There's a release tab on this box that will eneble you to access these connectors and check them..

Hey Jeep world looking for any advice or suggestions for what seems to be an electrical problem with my cherokee. My fan for my heater decides when it wants to work sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and all the lights will come on on the dash, drives fine, nothing happens then they all turn off - read a lot about computer problems and that it can get spendy to fix. Any ideas?

Back