Air Induction for ANY automobile

thats definitly something else....now if i could only find somebody brave enough to ride on the hood while im ripping down the trails :!:

RE: Installing complete exhaust

That was pretty cool. I wouldn't have expected any increase from the leaf blower.

It would be so cool to have a dyno that you could just play around with.

RE: Custom Bumpers

I'm thinking voltage converter, and a leafblower are on my shopping list. why the heck not!

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: HAS ANYONE NOTICED RUBICON REAR BRAKES D

Did I see that right and they opened a nos bottle and let it flow thru the leaf blower. Thats nuts. There lucky the whole place didnt blow up.

The nos was blown right into the intake for the leaf blower. I don't think anything was going to blow. But it was a cool experiment.

There are no flamable hazards with nitrous oxide. It's not flamable, it just provides extra oxygen, in a very cool form, to feed oxygen which is required for a fuel to burn

I'm thinking voltage converter, and a leafblower are on my shopping list. why the heck not!

Do it! Do it! Do it! I wonder if there is any way you could actually make it work? I'll help. If you decide to do something as crazy as that, email me the blueprints for any brackets and such that you might need and I'll laser cut and fab them up for you.

Ideas for trailering a CJ7--sealed bearing in T-case?

Plans are already in affect... I have an engineer buddy that is helpin me out too.

RE: 249/242 swap

Hey, don't forget about me. I thought you guys would like that

RE: smoke problem

Would that not create a lean condition? Sounds like trouble to me unless you get some new injectors. I'm not too hot on EFI, but that's my opinion. . .

I would think that as long as its before the mass flow sensor the jeep will adjust the amount of fuel pumpin in there, right?

I am going to do this, just bid on a leafblower with a variable control on it which means I may be able to hook it up to the throttle cable...

ADVANCED RAM AIR... NO SPOOLING REQUIRED. :D

RE: Humor for a Monday

Cool. You learn something new everyday. "Nitrous isn't flammable." I did not know that.

Well I bought the leafblower, but the size of the inverter to power it was just too huge... not to mention the best price I found was 130 bucks. Since then I did get a smaller inverter that I stashed in my center console. Only a 400 continuous 800 peak. But the thing that really made me loose interest is that I found this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/elec...33741QQitemZ8020932737QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

It's an electric fan to be in route with the air intake tube. Pretty much same idea but these most likely are junk that are on ebay.

Now I have to many other things to fix before I continue the project anyway... I am still only riding on 3 shocks... plan on new springs in the back... engine is making funny noises (will be posting about that soon)...
but I will do it eventually! I have all the parts to do it... half way there!

Back