Do throttle body spacers really work?

retired said:
You can tell what all the education has done for the pseudo engineers like Jeepkid - just look the grammar and spelling.

Anybody smart enough to measure the air temps before and after adding a CAI?

A CAI is entirely different than an intercooler - I'm shocked that these pseudo engineers don't even know that.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain how the spacer mixes the fuel better when there isn't any fuel.

Its cause im on my ipod big fingers and touch screen dont mix i never said they were the same i was using it as an example and by the way its an aftercooler not intercooler aftercooler is after the turbo intercooler is a cooler pack and i went to school for mechanics not spelling and grammer duh there is a difference in a teacher and a mechanic also it dont mix air and fuel welcome to sales pitch 101

unfortunately, when it comes to the point where people are attacking things like spelling and grammar, it us usually the time that a thread locks up.

it also means that someone has run out of points to use to add to their side of the argument. it is noted, your point about where is the fuel mixed and we pointed out the fact about no fuel is mixed where spacers are at.

OK, guys; I suggest we stop making this personal and stick to the points (facts) and lets discuss that. Regardless of what each one of us knows or not, the idea of the forum is to LEARN, so if you don't agree with what someone says, stick to pointing out WHY you dont agree instead of personal attacks.

Now, I DO think it is good courtesy to try and keep good grammar and spelling when possible (if English is my second language and I still worry about it, I think it's only right for people who speak English as a first language to do so, but that is my opinion and to each his own), but that is not a reason to start flaming anyone...

Back