Engine Wiring Diagram

SUBTECH

Hello!

I am in the process of doing an engine swap on my 1990 Jeep Wrangler. It has a 2.5 engine. I am looking for a diagram of the Bulkhead Connector so I can figure out which wires to replace. Any help on this project would be appreciated! 8)

depends on what being swaped in most use the harness that comes with eng there replacing to prevent problems ocuring down the road shorts ect

YEP! I have the complete doner vehicle: engine, engine harness, the works. I have the bulkhed diagram and schematics for the doner vehicle. That is why I need the bulkhead diagram and schematics for the 90 wrangler 2.5. I am going to repin the bulkhead connector with wiring from the doner vehicle. I have three seperate manuals for jeeps but none of them contain the bulkhead diagram or schematic. This is my first swap putting in a MPFI engine. If someone can send me the diagram and schematic I would appreciate it.:roll:

I have a 1991 YJ and I am putting a 1990 4.2 engine in it. Having the bulkhead connector diagram would really help.

Back