Rusty's

SimpleSurvival

Looking at buying a performance exhaust system and later a lift kit. Rusty's has some awesome prices but is it a good company to buy from? What i mean is, has anyone had issues with their parts not fitting?
Also, supposing i was to put a 3" lift on a stock 98 JGC laredo 4.0, aside from the obvious springs and shocks what else would i need to modify at the same time, i.e. track bar mounts? sway? brake lines or drive shafts?

Any jeep savvy advice is appreciated.

good products but bad customer service

I've had great experiences with Rusty's. The few times I've had to call with questions, Rusty always answers the phone and is very helpful.

If you buy a 3" kit, it should include everything you will need. You will likely need longer lower control arms, track bar brackets, extended swaybar endlinks, longer shocks, longer brakelines or brackets to extend the stock lines.

I have had good luck with Rustys, just sent back a HD track bar mount that I ordered the wrong part and they gave me full credit and shipped me out a new one in a few days.

good products but bad customer service

I am 100% opposite,

granted this is at least 8-10 years ago but... I bent a front spring the first day out with them, called, they got me a replacement at no charge with in a week, happened again couple months later, same great customer service, bent yet another one about a month after that (and by bent I mean they were bent beyond use) at which point I got a third pack, removed them all and sold them and installed Skyjacker springs.

Back