1995 2.5 quick power increases

Jwarke

I've heard good things about cold air intakes ad mixed reviews on throttle body spaces. Has anyone put a 4.0 system on a 2.5? Or other creations?

i think some people put 4.0 throttle bodies on 2.5 intakes for an upgrade.

what else has to change with putting a 4.0 throttle body on the 2.5 cyl. because i already put a cai by airraid on my 2.5, would i be able to use the same cai i have on there now for the stock throttle body?

The 4.0L TB and the 62mm TB are externally the same as the 2.5L TB, so they interchange easily. You only need to move your 2.5L sensors over to the replacement throttle body, most importantly the IAC solenoid and housing on the driver's side of the throttle body.

bounty hunter your the man, your all over this forum. i should just ask you directly

The 4.0L TB and the 62mm TB are externally the same as the 2.5L TB, so they interchange easily. You only need to move your 2.5L sensors over to the replacement throttle body, most importantly the IAC solenoid and housing on the driver's side of the throttle body.

so my cai that i put on for my 2.5 TB will fit on a 4.0 TB or a 62mm TB no problem?

Back