1997 jeep wrangler issues please help!!!

luis

I'm having a few issues with the jeep.. the ac doesn't want to get cold and at times at idle with the ac on it will stall the engine. And thru cruising sometimes the engine will hesitate and it hesitates more around 60 thru 70 haven't token it past 70 cuz of the hesitating also it shakes and vibrate at 50 55. One of the tires/wheels r out of round I got it balanced and nothing changed it. If anybody knows anything please help me.. its a 1997 jeep wrangler 2.5 liter engine 5 speed trans everything is stock

Ac not getting cold-could need recharge and check for leaking freon.Does the AC clutch kick in??If not check fuses etc.. If motor is stalling when you turn on AC sounds like clutch is working.Raise curb idle speed a little.
Hesitation at highter speeds???? air cleaner clean??? tires out of round????
rotate tires and check...
Rule #1 never try to polish a turd-get good tires on it and then look for a problem if it exists,otherwise you are chasing your tail.Balancing an out of round tire does not round it back out.You will continue to have a out of round yet balanced bad tire.
hesitation at higher speeds is generally fuel related and or bad air intake-check all,how many miles since last tune up? air cleaner and or fuel filter change??
These all must be considered.

The tune up is freshs maybe about 59 miles or so.. the jeep only has 89k miles. The air cleaner is semi clean not the cleanest. The clutch kicks on just the idle is unsteady when ac is on. I do believe one of the tires has a plug in it and maybe one is shot. But had the wheels check and they r a perfect circle. Thanks for the reply

Back