Metal Mulisha Exhaust by Gibson

jeephreak

Anyone use this yet? Any performance increase other than the sound. Thinking about it but haven't heard anything solid in regards to its effects.

Attachments

• Metal Mulisha Gibson.jpg
    Metal Mulisha Gibson.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 487

It looks mean, but I'd end up ripping it off (or at least crushing it) the first time I went offroad.

Also, was that a backfire I heard at 0:23?

Yeah, I was thinking about the clearance issue, too. I'm thinking it's good for looks and sound, but that's about it.

As for the backfire, could be. I think I'd rather spend my $530.00 on something else if the feedback on this stays along that line.

That's the direction I'm going. As for the exhaust, I'm thinking of relocating the 'can' under the driver's side and getting a straighter line of exhaust. A friend of mine did it with his JK and it looks better in my opinion.

Wow that seems expenisve to me. I just got an estimate for 2 flowmaster copys and exaust from the headers back at the muffler shop for $150 bucks. He is an old buddy though but I don't think it'd be much more to the guy off the street.

I'd rather just do a custom setup for $250 or less. Not like I'll be drag racing my Jeep to benefit from the 3-5whp I'd get, if that.

Back