Motorcraft 2150a

cuba_pete

I know this has been beat to death in other posts, but I don't want to patch together this info from all of the different responses. I tried googling a vacuum diagram for my particular setup but didn't find what I needed.

I have a '72 Commando with a mid 80's rebuilt engine, no pollution control. The engine used to have the Carter, but I picked up a 2150a For $20 on eBay. I put on Martin's Metering Block then stopped the project for a number of months.

I have listed specific questions for each pic. Any assistance greatly appreciated.

bottom1.jpg
If I connect the manual choke, is this the port on the bottom I am supposed to block?

side1.jpg
I do not have power brakes, so should I just cap this line? Would this be used for any part of the PCV?

rear1.jpg
I am assuming that port labeled "C" here would be for the vacuum advance. Is that correct?

Port labeled A is the bowl vent. Should I just cap that or run it to another air cleaner port?

What is the port labeled B used for?

As far as the two valve cover ports, one has the PCV valve, the other is a straight run. Where do those lines run to now?

Back