Anybody installed Superchips EXT kit on their TJ?

Well, I bought the kit. Noticeable seat of pant difference. I can't get the programmer to work though.

Flash

What does it do? Tell me the feeling is still there in 500+ miles.
After the PCM has a chance to relearn it.

A Flashpaq programmer comes with the kit to update your PCM. For some reason, I get an upload error and can't update my PCM. Superchips is working on it and trying to find out what is going wrong. The kit includes a 62 mm throttle body, a cold air intake and the programmer.

Flash

Well I put a CAI and a Hesco 62mm TB. No chip. The throttle has a faster response but the CAI was relearned after 500 mi and the mpg and little hp gain was gone. It wasn't until I put the headers and e-fan on did gain mpg. Don't know about hp and TA as this was not dyno tested.

Still nothing from Superchips. Really disappointing. Superchips seems unresponsive.

Flash

Did you ever get your superchips working? I subscribed to this thread, to learn more about it and is it worth the buy. What do you think?

Try the JK-forum and wayolife forum too. There is more discussion on the subject.

I have heard that often the chips dont work but i have heard of programs that can be down loaded to the ecu that can change some parameters to get some more out of the engine

Back