What not to do.

LMFAO!! :D
Was he bailing, or did he think he was gonna stop the Jeep like man of steal?
Realy, what a tard-re!
The vid stops there cause the guy with the camera had to drive it outta there for him...loser!

Yeah, if I felt the need to bail, I'm going out the passenger side, instead of exiting under a rolling jeep.

Seat Belts ????????

Nah - seatbelts limit your ability to bail out at any moment. What would have happened if it did roll and he had a belt on - he'd be trapped inside the vehicle's roll bar, instead of safely ejected. :rolleyes:

LMAO, Bailout, Get it?! , he should read that bailout program again. Maybe he'll figure out next time it doesn't apply to him...:D

I don't know which is worse, him doing that, or him letting someone post that video of him doing that. What an idiot. I would have kicked someone's butt to get that video.

AHHHH lets put out a leg so we can lose it dah its got a roll bar put seat belt on and go for it.or if your that afraid dont wheel . I rolled down 20 ft revein just to flip it back on its wheels and go again lol

:shock: Stupid is as stupid does :shock: see why drugs and Jeeps don't mix? Looks like crack to me.:shades:

I saw this on another board, & the next reply was "
image-missing.png
well, the "one foot down" method worked for him on his CR80."

Haha. I watched the video for almost 4 times in a row. That was very crazy, just go sell your jeepman ;)

Its a natural response, yes...
and fighting the urge may be tough, but
definately an insticnt that MUST be abandoned!!! Yikes

he could have lost his leg. not just body damage

Back