Jeep vs Hummer

Hummers aren't made anymore are they? Chinese don't want um either.:lol:

That very first part of the clip is Hilarious!!!! Big White Snowball Hummer spinning and stuck, Then here comes a Jeep just like it's on flat ground! PRICELESS!!!!

That's nice for us, but Hummer owners must be mad.

90% is the driver, the other 10 is the capabilities of the equipment used.

But then the H2 is a glorified Blazer, independent up front and a solid in the back.

Roflmao! Awsome vid, GM def screwed up the HUMVEE I drove the military version in some nastiness at Ft. Stewart GA and overseas they kinda reminded me of my Jeep! Lol

I'm just starting my first jeep project and I gotta say, that video makes me feel great about what I'm doing! Can't wait to be out there pulling out stuck "money".

after watching a lot of these videos I wonder if the hummer would do better if it articulated more. It seems they articulate as much as a toy matchbox car. This goes for the old and new ones. Just a thought.

yeah and if they made em with solid axles they would articulate a buttload more than they do with their independent suspension

That's what Jeeps do to Hummers in the real world too......kick they're ASS!! JEEP: THE OFFICIAL RESCUE VEHICLE OF HUMMER ;-)

Jeep® O|||||||O

Back