How not to pull a Cherokee out of the mud

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like the tow truck gets a nice running start on the tow strap. Just fast forward to 1:45 if your not the patient type

*profanity warning - they drop the F bomb a few times, so mute your sound if need be.

Looks like the tow truck gets a nice running start on the tow strap. Just fast forward to 1:45 if your not the patient type

*profanity warning - they drop the F bomb a few times, so mute your sound if need be.

YouTube - How "NOT" to pull a truck out of the mud (FULL CLIP)

I don't understand where they thought they were going to be able to pull the Cherokee too after they switched the strap from the rear to the front?? :???:

I had a similar incident happen to me but was just a leaf spring that broke in mine... I had just gotten ny jeep and my buddies were like para see what she's got so we did...I think I was stuck worse than that guy was though... and we were a lot smarter by not all hanging out by the tow strap... thank god for winches

Hey its a terrific situation... Its difficult to take that....

I am wondering whether that car was ok.
I hope they could repaire it.

hahaha. wow. ya, my favorite was they guy who was almost straddleing the tow strap. Interesting bunch! it looked like there was quite a few people around, and not one of them A: had a winch and B: offered to pull them out with it? interesting. especially near a mud hole such as that.

WTF were they thinking.....recovery truck was on the wrong side for starters....

rule #1 KNOW YOUR LIMITS
rule #2 KNOW WHO to bring in case rule#1 is broken.

Are they in PA? Near Pittsburgh? Sounds like they are ready to get some Pimanie sammiches.... I know this because I am from there. :)

Back