serious action videos.

69jeepcj

If you want to see some wild wheeling, check out "southern rock bouncing" their all over youtube. I couldn't figure out how to post them. A pretty cool video is of the "$10,000 dollar bounty hill from hell" knowbody makes it. If someone can tell me how to post youtue videos I will post some.

Last edited:

I do everything from mobile, as soon as the video loads there's a little the "v" shape thing top right... I tap on it and then copied to clipboard

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Jeepz

The guy getting his ass stuck up the tree was great (except the fire, of course)! What I hate are people who spin their wheels in the same place for 10 seconds. Like the guy who made his tires smoke. Riding in the smokies, it just gives us smooth, rutted mountain sides with no grip and an easy route for rain water to erode the trail ruts even more.

The guy getting his ass stuck up the tree was great (except the fire, of course)! What I hate are people who spin their wheels in the same place for 10 seconds. Like the guy who made his tires smoke. Riding in the smokies, it just gives us smooth, rutted mountain sides with no grip and an easy route for rain water to erode the trail ruts even more.

I completely agree! I think they are on private land though, there were a lot of comments about them tearing up the land.

Back