Where the Maryland Jeepers at?

been a member of the boards for a while... finally made it back to my homestate of maryland... and saw this new section... wondering where all the maryland jeepers are at... just driving in my neighborhood in lusby i see 5 cherokees that are lifted with mud on them... where yall at?
    completely offensive, denominational, gender-biased, very original...sig line

1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport w/ 4.0 HO. 3 inch lift put on by previous owner. shooting for 5 inch spring packs in the back instead of 3 inch shackles...

2. Re: Where the Maryland Jeepers at?

Quote Originally Posted by jakbob View Post
    been a member of the boards for a while... finally made it back to my homestate of maryland... and saw this new section... wondering where all the maryland jeepers are at... just driving in my neighborhood in lusby i see 5 cherokees that are lifted with mud on them... where yall at?
    I have a TJ in Timonium. I've been to the old Paragon park twice before they closed, been to Rausch once, and been to Green Ridge once (but plan on getting back there before too long). Know of any other places around here to wheel?

3. Hey wasssup I'm a Maryland jeeper with two jeeps a XJ and soon a grand Cherokee with the inline 6 cylinder engine

4. Re: Where the Maryland Jeepers at?

I am in Baltimore area!! Hello

5. Actually I have a 4 and 2 door XJ Cherokees now

6. Just new to this forum. I'm in Carroll County area. Got an '05 Unlimited. Been to Green Ridge twice and some other small areas that are closed now

Re: Where the Maryland Jeepers at?

PG County here!

sorry for the long lapse... i recently moved back to glen burnie... im gonna PM all yall cause me and some friends are planning on camping out in Green Ridge in maybe a month... it would be pretty cool to get the maryland jeeps on this board together for a weekend camp kinda thing.
    completely offensive, denominational, gender-biased, very original...sig line

1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport w/ 4.0 HO. 3 inch lift put on by previous owner. shooting for 5 inch spring packs in the back instead of 3 inch shackles...

9. Re: Where the Maryland Jeepers at?

Anyone know of a "CB Mechanic" or is anybody here a CB GURU that would like to help me out with my CB tuning? I just cant seem to get it to work. Poere in't the issue, but i cant tune it. Any ideas? Im right around the JEssup truckstop area if anybody wants to Link up.

New Laredo Jeepster. Into Kayaking and getting out. I will have to keep an eye out for this thread.

I know some people who are in the Cecil and Hartford County area who Jeep. Anyone from those areas?

12. Re: Where the Maryland Jeepers at?

im in moco

Dano here in Clarksville, Howard County.

14. Re: Where the Maryland Jeepers at?

Quote Originally Posted by dano View Post
    Dano here in Clarksville, Howard County.
    i have an aunt and uncle somewhere in howard co isnt that far of a drive from here next time im out that way ill have to give you a heads up maybe we can meet up

Quote Originally Posted by jakbob View Post
    I'm new to the site. Calvert Co. checking in

I'll be visiting dc for June. Does anyone know of some trail riding opportunities near there?

17. Re: Where the Maryland Jeepers at?

i live in glen burnie, and am a retired county police sgt.. i just got a 1982 cj7 . it was originally from the national park service and is forest green with a white fibeglass top. it has a 122k on it. it is a 4 speed with a gm iron duke 4 cyl. yeah it needs some panel replacement and a bunch of work. but what the hell we wil go for it and see what happens.
    my son who dailey drives a 06 wrangler 6 with a 6 speed SN HE JUST he just got q cj5 . so we will see where that goes also

Near Elkton here. Just getting back after 3 years of sun and sand... Looking forward to seeing green.

19. Re: Where the Maryland Jeepers at?

Hey Guys,
    Just joined this site. I drive a 83' CJ7. Living on the eastern shore. Anyone else from the shore in here?

Sent from my iPad using Jeepz.com mobile app