Where the Maryland Jeepers at?

jakbob

been a member of the boards for a while... finally made it back to my homestate of maryland... and saw this new section... wondering where all the maryland jeepers are at... just driving in my neighborhood in lusby i see 5 cherokees that are lifted with mud on them... where yall at?

been a member of the boards for a while... finally made it back to my homestate of maryland... and saw this new section... wondering where all the maryland jeepers are at... just driving in my neighborhood in lusby i see 5 cherokees that are lifted with mud on them... where yall at?

I have a TJ in Timonium. I've been to the old Paragon park twice before they closed, been to Rausch once, and been to Green Ridge once (but plan on getting back there before too long). Know of any other places around here to wheel?

Just new to this forum. I'm in Carroll County area. Got an '05 Unlimited. Been to Green Ridge twice and some other small areas that are closed now

sorry for the long lapse... i recently moved back to glen burnie... im gonna PM all yall cause me and some friends are planning on camping out in Green Ridge in maybe a month... it would be pretty cool to get the maryland jeeps on this board together for a weekend camp kinda thing.

Anyone know of a "CB Mechanic" or is anybody here a CB GURU that would like to help me out with my CB tuning? I just cant seem to get it to work. Poere in't the issue, but i cant tune it. Any ideas? Im right around the JEssup truckstop area if anybody wants to Link up.

New Laredo Jeepster. Into Kayaking and getting out. I will have to keep an eye out for this thread.

I know some people who are in the Cecil and Hartford County area who Jeep. Anyone from those areas?

Dano here in Clarksville, Howard County.

i have an aunt and uncle somewhere in howard co isnt that far of a drive from here next time im out that way ill have to give you a heads up maybe we can meet up

I'm new to the site. Calvert Co. checking in

i live in glen burnie, and am a retired county police sgt.. i just got a 1982 cj7 . it was originally from the national park service and is forest green with a white fibeglass top. it has a 122k on it. it is a 4 speed with a gm iron duke 4 cyl. yeah it needs some panel replacement and a bunch of work. but what the hell we wil go for it and see what happens.
my son who dailey drives a 06 wrangler 6 with a 6 speed SN HE JUST he just got q cj5 . so we will see where that goes also

Back