Looking for a good Jeep Mechanic Maryland

Mosbydog1

Can anyone recommend a good mechanic in the Annapolis / Central MD area? I have a 1995 YJ, 4.0L, 5 Speed that I suspect is having a problem with a synchro ring.

I am already using Red line MT90 transmission fluid and it helps but the problem still exists. For anyone interested, downshifting from 4th gear to 3rd is problematic.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

if you were closer id tell you to go to my uncles shop in gaithersburg ill check with a buddy of mine who lives close to annapolis

if you were closer id tell you to go to my uncles shop in gaithersburg ill check with a buddy of mine who lives close to annapolis

I too am looking for a reliable mechanic that won't try and rob me blind!! I have a '97 TJ. I've been to a couple of places and man they must think that because I'm female that makes me a dummy. No bueno. Anyway I live in the Gaithersburg area! What's the name of your uncle's shop if you don't mind me tagging along on this thread....

Can anyone recommend a good mechanic in the Annapolis / Central MD area? I have a 1995 YJ, 4.0L, 5 Speed that I suspect is having a problem with a synchro ring.

I am already using Red line MT90 transmission fluid and it helps but the problem still exists. For anyone interested, downshifting from 4th gear to 3rd is problematic.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

Chesapeake Exxon across from Annapolis Mall. The guys there are very nice and won't try to take you to the bank.

Back