Hi Michigan jeepers

Michjeeper

Anyone on this forum from Michigan? I'm from Rochester,Mi. Drive a 91 yj 8" soa lift on 33/12.50/15's 4 cyl 5speed.

Western Michigan here. Getting ready for "Jeep Blessing" end of APR.

Auburn Hills here. Had a 98 TJ, sold it and now I have a 87 YJ.
Just picked up the YJ a few months ago and still working out the bugs.

Wish it would warm up a little :D

-Duane

were goning to have around 12-15 jeeps in a line heading up there on friday and were camping out at twisted trails. Stop by for a vist,

wildspear said:
were goning to have around 12-15 jeeps in a line heading up there on friday and were camping out at twisted trails. Stop by for a vist,

We will be staying at a cabin in Leroy and driving up to Mesick Saturday morning. Hoping for the sunshine to be there too!

Been awhile since I've been on here. Good to see some Michigan jeepers on here. I couldn't make it to the jeep blessings.

Hey there, where to wheel near Grand Rapids...? I currently drive up to Manistee Nat. forest ORV trails but looking for something closer. Heard that Allegan game area hunting trails are ok but haven't been there yet. Anything in Muskegon area? In-laws live there and we visit a lot.

Thanks!

cgarratt said:
Hey there, where to wheel near Grand Rapids...? I currently drive up to Manistee Nat. forest ORV trails but looking for something closer. Heard that Allegan game area hunting trails are ok but haven't been there yet. Anything in Muskegon area? In-laws live there and we visit a lot.

Thanks!

I went down to Allegan area and didn't find much at Yankee Springs... But the trails in the State game area were ok. Need some rain to make them more fun, but they were alright.

Hello, I'm new to the site and live in the GR area. My jeep is down right now but I want to get it back on the road again.

Hello, I'm new to the site and live in the GR area. My jeep is down right now but I want to get it back on the road again.

I'll be over in GR a couple days a week for work starting at the end of the month. Any good places to ride over there? I've heard it's nice. I've lived in the Detroit area for 2 years and haven't been to GR yet.

JW

I'll be over in GR a couple days a week for work starting at the end of the month. Any good places to ride over there? I've heard it's nice. I've lived in the Detroit area for 2 years and haven't been to GR yet.

JW

I've done most of my off roading up north so I really don't know of any "local areas" in GR.

Winter is coming. Pick any secondary road, especially in Ionia county.:lol:

Back