misc accessories

deke rivers

need some info...i just bought a 04 wrangler unlimited and want to start adding misc accessories..such as..winch..cat-back exhaust..hardtop..etc..any advice on catback...winch...not going to do any rock crawling so i dont need the best winch...and as far as catback...a nice pleasant sound..maybe a couple more mpg...any advice will be helpful ...thanks....took 3 hour trip into the big city today and was surprised to get 18 mpg..but would like to get at least 20 with right accessories....thanks guys and girls...appreciate any advice...

I am doing my yj as budget as I can get so I bought a Badland 12000lb winch from harbor freight...I know, everyone avoids harbor freight like the plague...but if you do the timing right you can get stuff on sale with the right coupons, so I went for it and got the winch and mounting plate for about 300. It comes with a warranty so what the hell.
I've pulled my ram crew cab out of mud up to the axles, pulled my buddies xj out several times,I can pull myself out of anything. It will pull more than the yj can hold...I have to tie the back of my jeep to a tree to pull the bigger trucks, but the winch hasn't failed me.
Bare in mind results may vary..I'd definitely get the warranty and use it as often as possible before the warranty expires in case you do get a faulty one.

Back