Anyone heeeerrrrrr?????????

"New" Mn jeeper here. Been to Gilbert in my baby jeep, any where else I can go? Relatively new to the state of MN. Been too busy working to spend time playing and discovering MN ;)

"New" Mn jeeper here. Been to Gilbert in my baby jeep, any where else I can go? Relatively new to the state of MN. Been too busy working to spend time playing and discovering MN ;)

Lots of old logging roads and forest service roads. Where ya located?

Hey, new Jeep owner here. Figured I'd post in the MN forum being a native. From Plymouth but would move up norht in a heartbeat if I could

Welcome to the party. 50th state saying aloha

Congrats on the new jeep and welcome. I'm located up in the Duluth area. Just moved back from 10 years of moving around. If you ever have any interest in wheeling that beautiful jeep just shoot me a PM or post up. I usually try to get out a couple times a month in the summer.

Also, 3rd week in May is the open house at the Gilbert ORV park. Not sure if you heard of it, but its Mn first ORV park. The Open House is free entrance day at the park and our club offers trail rides, orientation of the park, and some free lunch. I'll post some more about it by the end of the month.

Again, Congrats and Welcome.

Back