Renchnride777

Hello everybody. My name is Rod . I'm from westcentral Missouri. I currently have a 92 YJ Jeep Wrangler. I'm rebuilding a Chevy 4.3 to drop in it and will be painting it synergy green. I'm gonna be putting 35's on it soon. Wanting to get your alls opinion on who makes a good mud Tire for a decent price. Look forward to talking to yall!

Welcome to the Z.

As for a tire recommendation, what type of offroad will it be used for, and how much road driving?

I've got a 4.3L stand-alone engine harness and a reprogrammed ECM I'd make you a good deal on if you could use them. Both harness and ECM were professionally reworked for a swap such as yours.

Mainly looking for a tire good for sloppy mud, clay, some rock, also good on snow. It'll be getting a lot of use this hunting season. Thanks for the offer but I'm planning on going carburetor on the 4.3
Welcome to the Z.

As for a tire recommendation, what type of offroad will it be used for, and how much road driving?

I've got a 4.3L stand-alone engine harness and a reprogrammed ECM I'd make you a good deal on if you could use them. Both harness and ECM were professionally reworked for a swap such as yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Jeepz.com.
I don't have much knowledge when it comes to tires, but I do have a set of KM2s on my Jeep and like them.

BGGSI never of tires are hard to beat. Check out the KM2 model.

Back