85cjray

Re: Welcome new members - please read

I have been looking for people in the central NY area that are interested in getting together with other jeepers for rides and conversation. By the looks of things on the map the nearest member is four hours away.
I teach at a local BOCES and for the last few years have gotten together with students and their parents who have jeeps and we go out on some local rides into the state lands. But all to often, I see jeeps parked along peoples houses and can't help but wonder if there was a local club, if more people would be out wheeling.
Anyway, I am looking forward to chatting with other members of jeepz.com and maybe I can stir something up with the locals.
See you online,
cjray

Welcome to Jeepz, cjray!

Nothing is as beneficial as joining a local Jeep club.

I live in Colorado. After I got the jeep it took a while to find some local sources, but it happened!

Boards of Cooperative Educational Services (BOCES)?

Welcome from a fellow NY'er.
There are a few clubs in middle NY. Adirondack Jeep, Sclohari? jeep club. Not sure how far they are from you really though.

Thanks for the welcome,
Looking forward to learning a few things through Z.
cewtwo called it correctly. It's a trade school for HS students. I teach the electrical trades but the automotive group loves to work on my jeep. We are planning some recovery bumpers right now. Those tube bumpers are useless. The kids will help with design and fabrication.

Back